broken

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi,

Sounds like you are coping very well so hang in there! Good know you have access to a computer, hopefully you can rent some DVD's out and take it easy for a while?

Wishing you a swift recovery.

Steve:)

get well. get better.

i see you are out in "Winterpeg". ahh. my favorite freezing cold city in Kanakistan. :)

You broke your wrists and are typing ???? what's wrong with you? GET BETTER AND THEN UPDATE!!!!
best wishes and a long distance autograph for your casts,
Arvind

LOLOL @ Arvind

Sounds just like a doctor........hehehehe. We luvya, Arvind. :bigmouth::bigsmile::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Although, I admit to thinking much the same thing, at first........ahem.....*blushing*:paperbag:

lol thats what wokr sadi too! its funy watching me tye. using my pinky to hit lettters with my eblows out far

sorry rae

sorry rae,

I hate getting injured during a seizure. I hope you're okay.

--the droolmonster

:e:

Hi Rae,

How are your wrists? Hoping they are healing very well. The casts should be coming off them fairly soon, right or what? Will you need to have physio after the casts come off or what?

Hoping your wristsare 100% healed soon!

Susan

Miss Choccy

Oh, I guess I should have let you all know.

The casts came off on Monday. and I am in physio for a little while. they are trying to determine if I will need surgery to repair my elbow because I had grinded a nice chip/hole around one of my pins so it wiggles alot. kinda gross.

Hi Rhea,

Thanks for letting us know your casts are off. Hoping the physio goes well for you and that they are soon 100% back to normal. Very sorry to hear about your elbow - hoping you don't need surgery and hoping that you find out either way soon. And if you do need surgery hope it goes well for you.

Once again wishing you the very best of luck in wrists gaining full health and that you won't need surgery on you bad elbow.

Susan

Back
Top Bottom