CBD & sleep

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
I'm curious does anyone know someone who is affected by CBD in relation to sleep? I mean anyone who can sleep better with CBD not THC. I wonder because my sister recommended CBD for sleep to my Dad. As I'm aware THC helps sleep but I haven't heard of CBD affecting sleep. She recommended it because she knows this gentleman who can sleep better with CBD, I'm aware that anything can affect you in anyway because of psychology. So does anyone know anyone who can sleep better with CBD?

Hi finalpoet,

Take my word CBD sure helps me sleep really well. When I first started using it for my seizures I would spray 2 squirts of the CBD in my mouth and within 2 min. I was exhausted and out. It really helps me sleep very well and there's on 1-2% of the THC so it won't mess a person up. The CBD also helped me get enough sleep that it reduced my seizures. Hope I was of some help and feel free to ask me any questions. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom