Cbd

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
I already have a card because I live in New Mexico. I need to try out CBD. Anything you recommend?

Hi finalpoet,

I've beem using cbd for over 2 yrs. and it did a wonderful job reducing my seizures. If you are interested checkout healthyhempoil.com This is a company that sells it on line and you can order whatever type you want and it's delivered by mail. I use the mouth spray (extra strength) and I get it in mint flavor. They also have creams, gum and many other forms of the cbd. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

I take Jayden's Juice CBD Tincture. You can look it up online. It's a great story on how it originated. It's about a dad who made this strain that helped control his son's seizures.

I live in California and it's legal to use cannabis. I like the tinctures because you don't get the burn in your throat from smoking, and smell does't get on your clothes. You can mix the tinctures in drinks. The only tricky thing is finding the right strain that works for you. I had one that made me feel good for up to half an hour. The Jayden's Juice one I have last longer.

Last edited:
Hi finalpoet,

I've beem using cbd for over 2 yrs. and it did a wonderful job reducing my seizures. If you are interested checkout healthyhempoil.com This is a company that sells it on line and you can order whatever type you want and it's delivered by mail. I use the mouth spray (extra strength) and I get it in mint flavor. They also have creams, gum and many other forms of the cbd. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

I take Jayden's Juice CBD Tincture. You can look it up online. It's a great story on how it originated. It's about a dad who made this strain that helped control his son's seizures.

I live in California and it's legal to use cannabis. I like the tinctures because you don't get the burn in your throat from smoking, and smell does't get on your clothes. You can mix the tinctures in drinks. The only tricky thing is finding the right strain that works for you. I had one that made me feel good for up to half an hour. The Jayden's Juice one I have last longer.

You both should get real hi CBD MJ and make cookies/brownies from your stash.

Any company openly selling online has had their stuff go through a isolation process using butane, CO2, etc, etc to do this. This is the BS you want to avoid.

Especially being in CA, your options are unlimited.

Back
Top Bottom