Chocolate!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

epileric

Veteran
Reaction score
I just got my "ticket" to a chocolate conference here in town. The $25. ticket is in the form of a chocolate bar wrapper.

I'm only hoping all that chocolate has enough Magnesium to justify the caffien & sugar

Last edited:
Here's a tidbit 4U

Enjoy......

Last edited:
Just a little wait then...

On Feb. 23 I'll have lots for everyone
:bigmouth:

I wouldn't advise eating that chocolate Eric.... it appears to be over a hundred years old... :roflmao:

I watched one of the chocolate conferences on the food channel. I had to laugh at one of the ladies they interviewed. She said, "I love this place. I come to the chocolate convention every year, and every year, I leave here sick." I have to admit... seeing it sure looked fun. Stay wise.

Thanks for the advice

I watched one of the chocolate conferences on the food channel. I had to laugh at one of the ladies they interviewed. She said, "I love this place. I come to the chocolate convention every year, and every year, I leave here sick." I have to admit... seeing it sure looked fun. Stay wise.

I was actually a bit scared of that myself but it starts at 5 in the eve so I'd have had all my meals for the day & hopefully less likely to get an upset stomach.

Birdy, Very cool video.

Don't you have to worry about those pictures and mold? or do they seal them?

I'm back from Chocolate Fest & no tummy ache!!

I did promise everyone some chocolate when I got back. It was delicious but I found the chocolate carver to have some pretty cool work.

Last edited:
Fondue

The fondue were good too, a bit messy though. The picture is of the nice lady in line behind me.:hungry:

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm.....Chocolate......Gooooood:adore:

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Sounds and looks like a fun time. Thanks for sharing your pics Eric.

Back
Top Bottom