CM & Brain Collision "The Sequel" - Both Albums are now Up and Running!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sharon, you were doing all of the important work in the fishing department. It is also hard work. Yes, when the water acts up, you have to put the hooks down further underneath. The fish go lower when the water acts up.

When I was a teenager, I only did lake fishing. I never got to go sea or ocean fishing. That is a real treat. I use to get up at 5 a.m. when the waters were quiet. The boats were not out yet. We had a summer cabin in the mountains by Yosemite National Forest. We only stayed there during the summer. I would catch so many fish that we had to give a lot of them away when we left. I would cut up the fish and my mother would put them in ice water and put them in the freezer. We had fish for dinner every night.

We had a limit on the size as well. I always put back the underweight ones. While I was catching them, my friends were asking me: "how come I cannot catch as many fish as you do." We fished at the same place. I would go somewhere else to fish so they could catch a lot of fish where they were biting. I do not know why I caught a whole lot more fish than I did. We would fish on a friend's pier. We gave them and our next door neighbor enough for dinner every night during the summer.

I enjoy fishing. I have not gone fishing since I was a teenager. No one to take me. I cannot drive.

I am glad you caught a lot of fish and had a lot of fun. You went to some beautiful places, which I am going to bookmark. Everyone in the forum is missing out on your fun. I told everyone I could think of when you told me about the trip. I am glad I did not miss out. I am thrilled that you have had a lot of fun and went to some beautiful places. Let me know if you are going somewhere else or coming home.

Hi CM and Sharon,

I just bookmarked all of the wonderful places you went to. If you have more pictures for me to bookmark, put them in.

Hi Feast

This morning I was in Washington DC and now I have just walked through my backdoor in Norwich, England. The flight was meant to be 8 hours, but due to a tailwind it was reduced to 6.1/2hrs. We then had a 2.1/2hr drive home from London Heathrow. It all went very smoothly. Now all I have got to look forward too is work tomorrow and I am going to be jetlagged as it is 1:25am here so not much sleep tonight.

Brain - did we really catch that many fish??? to be honest I wasn't counting. Of course I had constant smiles on my face, I WAS FISHING for the first time ever. Thanx for the fun

Hi CM, I am glad you had lots of smiles and caught lots of fish. The fun is when you do not count. I never counted my fish, until I had to clean them up. Fishing is a lot of fun.

It is a good thing you had your flight shortened. This way you got more sleep than you would have. I hope you feel okay today.

I cannot wait to see your album. Ruth

Photo Shots - Upload, download, front load, and rear view ??

I will be posting the photos in my album in May, as that would
be the time when the film in the camera will be developed as
my diggy camera is "crappyola" - so just not worth it.

So once I get that up - you'll get 2 views ... (get your minds
out of the gutter, I do not mean 'rear end views' ... err, umm,
or did I take some???)

:ponder:

:pop:

Well, y'all will have to wait and find out; will have to keep
y'all in suspense! I dunno about the UK's end though...
they must like our rear views because they keep coming
back to USA constantly!

(KIDDING FOLKS! Bad Joke!)

<------ going to the bad corner with a box of Godiva Chocolates!

:roflmao:

Hi Brain, I will be looking for the album in May. That will be great!! You had a great trip!!

So once I get that up - you'll get 2 views ... (get your minds
out of the gutter, I do not mean 'rear end views' ... err, umm,
or did I take some???)

Haha I have a pic of Sharons backside when she was kneeling looking for snakes at Booger Creek. :pfft:

Lets see if I am brave enough to add it to the album :ponder:

Last edited:
Hi CM, your album is great!! I cannot wait to see Brain's album!! So that was Sharon in the orange shirt then!! I am glad you had fun. I am glad you shared your trip with me!!

Brain is the one who's wearing kid's clothing
in the album - the short haired blonde ... and
yeah, I cut my hair in January or February,
shorter... since I was cutting other people's hair;
I figured what the heck - I'd cut mine too.

;)

And that Photo of CM in NYC is awesome!
I even told her that! All of the photos are
awesome .. even the cricket in my son's hand
blew me away (even CM told me she was impressed
by her camera shot) ... that one is so detailed
that you can even see the dew and sand grains!

CM - GREAT JOB!

:tup:

I agree, those were the best pictures I have seen taken. I noticed the cricket. That was a fantastic picture. I love all of the photos taken.

Sharon, do you have an album, too? I know you must have taken some fantastic pictures yourself.

Love keeping people in suspense...

As I posted - my photos will not be available until
May --- but they will be up and running!

;)

And I am ...
:roflmao:
@ CM's updated pic of myself on the boardwalk there!
*laughing*

It can only make you wonder!

I never

caught any fish either. When I was a kid, I was the worlds worst fisherman. But I think it would be cool if we had a contest of sorts. We could all get cane poles and some line a hook or two and some bait. (Getting a license to fish would be a hassle.)
Whaddya think?

caught any fish either. When I was a kid, I was the worlds worst fisherman. But I think it would be cool if we had a contest of sorts. We could all get cane poles and some line a hook or two and some bait. (Getting a license to fish would be a hassle.)
Whaddya think?

Awesome a "fish off", I'll be there.

I think that Sharon has plans for me to go fishing again whenever my next trip to Florida may be. I can't wait, I really enjoyed my first ever try at fishin and I can't actually believe I caught a fish

Hi Sharon,

I will be looking for your photo album in May.

CM, now that you have had fishing experience, you will catch more fish next time.

Whaddya think?

License?

:huh:

And I seriously doubt that "Cane Poles" would work
in this situation! But I have gone cane pole fishing
and landed down many a blue gills and catfish and
bass - depending on what I am in the mood for.

But I don't do fresh water fishing - I do heavy stuff;
Salt Water fishing...

CM over there wants to catch a Marlin ...

marlin.JPG

We also call them "Blackfin Tunas"

Back
Top Bottom