Col's Unavailability

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ColmanMac

New
Reaction score
For the forseeable future, Col will be unavailable.

Any of his friends & allies can address correspondence to Dragongiraffe, who will ensure he sees their message.

More formal correspondence should also be posted to Dragongiraffe who will pass it to Col,s 'PA' for appropriate action.

Will do. Hope you feel better soon Col.

Godspeedy recovery, Col! Thank you for the head's up, Anja.

Hi Col,

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.
BTW, Your puppy's adorable, I bet he/she takes good care of you:)

Dear Dragongiraffe,

Nice to "meet" Col's better half:) I've read some of your posts; I can see why Col married you, you two are a great match:)

@ Ajax: no worries, glad I can be of use..haha

@travelbug: thank you for your nice words, and the puppy is 16 years old, 15 years as the photo was taken, she still look, and BEHAVES, like a puppy though. I will take care of him, as always and have passed on the good wishes. It is not so much illness keeping Colin away, but "disagreements" with a policy...I do hope too he is back soon, as I enjpy this site enourmesly and have no intention of staying away just coz he does, but it is nicer for me knowing he is "snooping" around there too, I must admit !!!

Col,

Hope you are feeling better. Rest up. We miss you!

Thank you for all your messages.
They are being forwarded, to Col, appropriately and accordingly.

secint#180757CJ9FT

Back
Top Bottom