Combinational Puzzles

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Andrew

Stalwart
Reaction score
Are there any other members of CWE who like to solve combinational puzzles like the Rubik's Cube, Megaminx... etc.?

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,

I get more into brain teasers than anything or a math problem that's so simple it's hard.
Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You,

Sue

I enjoy jigsaw puzzles--1000+ pieces, but unfortunately don't have a lot of space to do them. I also do lots of word puzzles.

I got a V-Cube 8 for Christmas 2019. It now takes me approximately one hour to solve it. I need to combine the algorithms of the 3x3x3, 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes to solve it. A good workout for the gray matter!

I like a lot of different kinds of word puzzles and jigsaw puzzles. I too don't have a lot of table space to do them so I use one of those large white boards you can write on and erase.

It is large enough to hold big puzzles and light enough to carry easily. It can be set on a dresser or any surface out of the way when I'm not working on the puzzle. The frame around it also helps to keep pieces from falling off if is bumped.

I'm thinking about buying one of those large mats that jigsaw puzzles are done on. They can be rolled up & put away. I just want to be sure that after I complete a puzzle I can remove it so that I can reuse the mat.

I've completed a RUBIK'S MAGIC, two Sided, 300 Piece Jigsaw puzzle. I also like those 3D wooden puzzles like the Chinese Cross.

Back
Top Bottom