crazy nieces and nephews

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seizuregirl

Stalwart
Reaction score
I'm watching 3 of them, my niece, 13, her brother, 11 and my youngest niece, 3, we've been watching little kids tv shows and the older 2 have been complaining about it all morning. But then the tv show, Little Einsteins comes on and they ALL start singing the theme song!

I started laughing and asked the older 2 why they're singing too and they tell me it's a popular song with them and their friends too! And my niece tells me that a re-make of it was made, it's her ringtone!

I truly don't understand them, at all!

Sounds like you have my brothers children.

Back
Top Bottom