Create your new planet!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
New-saturn-planet-computer-hd-wallpapers-free-download-640x480.jpeg

Here is the task if your wiling to take it on. We need to create a new planet to live on and everything must be designed from the beginning and we need designers.

Create your planet!

Last edited:
I would like a temperate climate, abundant food source and perhaps a technologically advanced race who choose to treat me like a king.

I would like a temperate climate, abundant food source and perhaps a technologically advanced race who choose to treat me like a king.

And treat all us ladies like Queens! ;)

The Death Star...that way I can blow up all the planets I don't like

I'm going to see how many planets I can blow up at once *pew*pew*pew*

On my new planet, it would be possible for people to fly; drag queens included

Every person has a different world living inside them thus pieces of our planet die everyday...for eternity

That also means everyday new worlds are born. :) I'd argue that nothing is lost but instead preserved in another point in time. A point that we have past. They will always be there, we just cant travel back.

I suppose any planet will need a government and since the drag queen lobby is so strong, we have temporary drag queen government that suppresses all music except village people and ABBA covers.

actualy it is so strong it enforces forum noobs to live an amphibious life in one of the beer rivers only coming out only to post and not allowed to be totally on land until they reach 100 posts.

Last edited:
*pew*pew*pew*

You missed MrE....

Hmmmmmm.... Guess you missed one eh by'?!

*pew*pew*pew*

You missed MrE....

Hmmmmmm.... Guess you missed one eh by'?!

Missing just means I will have to aim longer and shoot harder :D

Last edited:
On my planet, the age of majority would be 16; there would be no involuntary treatment for disorders that don't harm others; and there would be no stigma to neurological and mental illness.

Emily we might ban all sickness and physical imperfection. Since some rivers will be made from beer and we will mostly be 16 we might have to segregate the 16 year olds to the lemonade or chocolate rivers only.

Last edited:
no garden of eden don't need boot out so all planet garden of eden..got be kid free zone

drag queens, dancing queens, queen bees and Queen Elizabeth... a planet full of queens - yes!

Back
Top Bottom