Crocus

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

3tomaras

New
Reaction score
Have been watching my crocus' all winter and they've been peeking thru the past couple of weeks. Today, I have 7 yellow buds ready to open in the Oklahoma sun with more on the way!!!! The goldfinches and robins have let themselves be known/heard. Later this month (march) the hummers will come in, too. I'm so excited...bet ya can't tell. :roflmao:

I can only imagine the joy.
I won't tell you what the temp is here, but this Robin has been singing.

It's already Spring here in Texas. A couple more one day cold snaps are all thats left before we start the blistering heat of summer.

:huh:

Spring Sprang before it Sprung,
but of course I'm here in the Tropics!

:woot: :pfft:

My hummers have been back for 2 weeks, so I've put out a second feeder. The cherry trees and other fruit trees are in full bloom. The Mulberry are budding as are the elms, no rose buds yet and I've seen a few ants in the yard.

Tomorrow will be a blustery day...more shingles to be ripped off my roof.

Back
Top Bottom