danjor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jen

New
Reaction score
Hello, I have never posted but I am Danjor's older sister.
I know Jordan would talk about this site alot. He said that you helped him with dealing with his epilepsy and even when he wouldn't post, he was always reading. It is, however, with a heavy heart, that I must inform that last week Jordan went to be with the Lord. He went into status epilepticus on thursday night while trying to go to sleep and passed away from what they said is SUDEP that night at the hospital. It hurts me so much that this thing he had to deal with for a year, has taken his life. I'm sure he would want me to let you all know. You were all an inspiration to him to walk with his head high even when things didn't turn out the way he planned. Thank you..

Awwwwwww, ****

Jen, I am sooooooo VERY sorry to hear of Jordan's passing. As a matter of fact, I was just scrolling through a posting that had something with one of his posts in it!!

Please accept my deepest condolences. Jordan was, by all that anyone could tell here, such a sweet young man. We will miss him dearly.

condolences.jpg

Many hugs to you and your family.

Meetz
:rock:

Please see post below for addresses for cards.

Last edited:
I noticed on my post I wasn't able to share pictures, so I was able to sign in under his name to share these..

And thank you meetz. We appreciate it very much.

These are him and his girlfriend
10528_1269881906628_1217250029_1266298_5825312_n.jpg

His favorite pasttime, going to football games.
10528_1246270036346_1217250029_1188406_3302310_n.jpg

And this is his first time ever seeing snow.
n1217250029_692457_5135.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY!
Me and jordan would have some great talks! especially how he wanted to be a better boyfriend for his girl! I'm in a bit of shock. He was so young! and such a bright star to this site. He will be missed. I will light a candle for him tonight
:angel: <--- He would have liked this. :-(

sympathyCondolences50.jpg

Last edited:
Jen, my heart goes out to you and your family. Jordan was a great part of the CWE community, full of compassion and generosity. He shared insights that were amazing coming from anyone, but especially so in a guy so young. I will miss him.

I am sorry for your family's loss. He always seemed full of hope, always yearning to move forward and beyond what he was going through.

:e::e::e::e:He will be missed.:e::e::e::e:​

My condolonces to you and your family Jen. Jordan will be missed greatly here.

He had such a kind heart and made everyone here smile.

Nooooo! :e:

I'm so sorry to hear this news Jen. Condolences to you and your family.

He was a such a bright spirit.

Thank you for letting us know.

I agree with Bernard, Jordan was a bright spirit here at CWE.
He came with his struggles, but he always worked at being supportive to others. I was beginning to wonder where Jordan had been, figuring that his studies had taken much of his time.
I have a heavy heart hearing this news.
May your family be blessed, and supported during the coming difficult days.

Rest in Peace, Jordan

I am so sorry for your loss. I really felt an amazing connection to your brother. My own 16 year old son has a brain tumor and Jordan and I spoke of it. He was a lovely boy. One of his last posts seemed so hopeful and I'd heard such good things about vimpat. Is there anything he'd like us to do in his memory?

Last edited:
Jen and family... please accept my sincerest condolences on the tragic and sudden loss of such a wonderful young man. Even though I never got the privilege to converse with him on the forums, I do remember reading his posts and the support he gave to others.

He will be sadly missed but never forgotten :e:

Thinking of you all xxx

I'm sorry to hear the news about Jordan.

My deepest condolences to you Jen and your family.

Wow.

:(

I remember reading his posts and thinking what an amazing kid he was.

My condolences to you and your family and may he RIP.

Jen,

I am so so sorry to hear of the loss of Jordan. He was such an inspiration and always full of hope. My condolences to you and your family.

It's sad when a young person dies.
I knew form his posts that he wanted to drive, and be an average kid.
He wound up being above average.

You're so

very right, Shelley. He was an above average kid. *sigh* This sucks.

I am so sorry for your loss. Epilepsy has taken another fine person way too soon. :e:

207c35ae.gif

Important note:

I have the address for the family, if any of you wish to send a condolence card. However, to protect their privacy, I will not post the address out on the forum.....PLEASE PM ME, and I will send it to you.

Many thanks,

Meetz
:rock:

Back
Top Bottom