Dear Santa,

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
All I want is a cure.

I've been good all year and this is all I want. But I dont want a cure for just me, but for everyone with Epilepsy.

Thanks.
Rae

All I want is a cure.

I've been good all year and this is all I want. But I dont want a cure for just me, but for everyone with Epilepsy.

Thanks.
Rae

Dear Santa,
I want what Rae wants. And.....
Most of the time I have been a good girl but I've been naughty at the right times. I also want less DRAMA in my personal life and if you don't mind a pair of matched 4 karat blue diamond earrings, emerald cut.

Yes.

All I want is a cure.

Bless your heart Rae. You've been through so much and you are so full of love and selflessness. Christmas isn't a holiday, it's YOU.

I want what Rae wants, plus a wonderful husband.

Dear Santa......

I want to always have Rea in our lives and for us all to be healthy. That's it, nothing else.

Thank you.

ps.......if you would happen to come across a vast amount of lose cash, you can leave that at my house. I could help you out with that!

All I want is a cure.

Thanks.
Rae

:agree: with Rae, and BB, too.

Less DRAMA in my life would be absolutely AWESOME. It's time to begin anew. Some jewelry and money wouldn't hurt either, but if not, I can do without it. I'm flexible. :bigmouth:

Dear Santa......

I want to always have Rea in our lives and for us all to be healthy. That's it, nothing else.

Thank you.

ps.......if you would happen to come across a vast amount of lose cash, you can leave that at my house. I could help you out with that!

I'll second that! You've been through so much Rae, I hope that changes and things improve for you. I hope 2011 is a good year for all of us!

Would be nice :)

Failing that Santa, please make it so i don't have to go to work today!

Dear Santa - please deliver Rae's prezzie for her - coz you know that when I'm good I'm very good & when I'm bad I'm even better!
Col

What a smashing post, Rae - I wish you everything you wish yourself for 2011 -
Colx

Back
Top Bottom