Do you bruise easily?

Bruise easily?

• Yes

Votes: 58 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

A good bit of times after I've had blood drawn I'll end up with a bruise. I know other people that has that happen with too.

I'm on lamictal and I will bruise pretty easy too. I may just bump into something, not hard, but I'll end up with a bruise. If I do something that would normally cause anyone to bruise it will take a good while for the black and blue mark to go away.

Try talking to another dr and see what they have to say about it.

I bruise easily and so does my husband and the standing joke is I beat him.

I take Tegretol,Topamax, Clonazepam,Onfi, and Phenobarb.

I have bruised easily my whole life but more so now on meds. I don't know if its the lamictal or not but I hear it mist likely is. I get them under my skin as well as on top too.

Yes I also bruise easily, I am on Topomax, Keppra, and Vimpat I was bruising more and more I noticed with every med adjustment so the meds are definitely a factor in this I think.

Tina

My wife bruises easily too. Long time for healing. Zonigran and vimpat. Once I grabbed her arm to pull her our of the car in a flood . The mark of my hand and each finger appeared as a bruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am taking extra vitamin 'c' and 'k'.
Theoretically, they work.
I have also had to start taking vitamin 'd' because I bumped something and my skin tore.
My medication is not traditional for epilepsy, but for ADHD and Aspergers, although (oddly enough) it does help with my "e" and blood pressure.

On Dilantin for many years and always have bruises in various stages, usually on my legs. I'm also pretty much a klutz (also from my meds?) so I'm always bumping into things.

been on blood thinners for the past few months all sorts of bruises

Back
Top Bottom