Does anyone have the same problem?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

137Alice

Pillar
Reaction score
Recently when not speaking to somebody i start to remember a lot of things that sort of going on in my head. It could be anything - from Humpty-Dumpty to a short poem(i have been reading all my life). It is not that i really WANT to remember them, they just sort of pop up and go on. It is always smth literary- and when it lasts it gets on your nerves. Anyone with the same problem?

Recently when not speaking to somebody i start to remember a lot of things that sort of going on in my head. It could be anything - from Humpty-Dumpty to a short poem(i have been reading all my life). It is not that i really WANT to remember them, they just sort of pop up and go on. It is always smth literary- and when it lasts it gets on your nerves. Anyone with the same problem?

I had that kind of thing myself a few years ago and boy did it get on my nerves. But for some reason it went as fast as it came.

Hi Alice --
"Intrusive Thoughts" can be a kind of frontal lobe or temporal lobe partial seizure. If you can, make a note of when the episodes happen, how long they last, and whether they are changing. Also if anything else has recently changed for you (general health, meds, fatigue, stress) that might be triggering these new symptoms.

Hi Alice --
"Intrusive Thoughts" can be a kind of frontal lobe or temporal lobe partial seizure. If you can, make a note of when the episodes happen, how long they last, and whether they are changing. Also if anything else has recently changed for you (general health, meds, fatigue, stress) that might be triggering these new symptoms.

Hi and thanks to everybody, a couple of month ago i had a knee replacement. That of course added a lot of stress, fatigue and serious meds. I try not to fix on this strange thing but life would be much easier without it.

Back
Top Bottom