Dumb question

Does this formatting bug the heck out of you?

• Total voters

Nancy

Brain Surgery Experience
Reaction score
I see nothing .... I just got a new computer .... a laptop. Dell Inspiron 1525 2GB with a 15.4" screen and I can't see a thing. Maybe the screen is big enough (isn't it?) but I still can't see anything.
Oh, I move it around trying to get different light, wiggle the screen, yadda yadda. It just doesn't work and it's so SLOW ........ It takes 3 or 4 minutes to get a

hmmmm what was the question?

Elaine H

New
Reaction score
I like the blue, it is my lucky colour, it's also how I'm feeling at the moment, what a miserable cow eh?!!??

xx

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
Awww, Elaine,

I wish I could just give you a GREAT BIG HUG right now!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Elaine H

New
Reaction score
Hi There

Thanks for thinking of me, I am feeling equally down today aswell, and I just want my mum!!! She always made it better! My dad lives a long way away by the coast, and Mark is on duty at the fire station, I have had a little drop of red wine, but I had a bit too much yesterday and fell asleep last night on the sofa, great company I am!! Poor Mark, he deserves so much better than me!!

I hope you are ok? I've had a few auras today, they terrify me, do you know I daredn't even walk to the local shop to get a paper!!

Anyway, I hope you have a good day, and thanks for the kind words and hugs mate!!

Lotsalove

Elaine x