Dumb question

Does this formatting bug the heck out of you?

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I see nothing .... I just got a new computer .... a laptop. Dell Inspiron 1525 2GB with a 15.4" screen and I can't see a thing. Maybe the screen is big enough (isn't it?) but I still can't see anything.
Oh, I move it around trying to get different light, wiggle the screen, yadda yadda. It just doesn't work and it's so SLOW ........ It takes 3 or 4 minutes to get a

hmmmm what was the question?

I like the blue, it is my lucky colour, it's also how I'm feeling at the moment, what a miserable cow eh?!!??

xx

Awww, Elaine,

I wish I could just give you a GREAT BIG HUG right now!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Hi There

Thanks for thinking of me, I am feeling equally down today aswell, and I just want my mum!!! She always made it better! My dad lives a long way away by the coast, and Mark is on duty at the fire station, I have had a little drop of red wine, but I had a bit too much yesterday and fell asleep last night on the sofa, great company I am!! Poor Mark, he deserves so much better than me!!

I hope you are ok? I've had a few auras today, they terrify me, do you know I daredn't even walk to the local shop to get a paper!!

Anyway, I hope you have a good day, and thanks for the kind words and hugs mate!!

Lotsalove

Elaine x

Back
Top Bottom