Epilepsy Symposia TODAY!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! We're Epilepsy Enlightened, an organization dedicated to abolishing epilepsy stigma and promoting epilepsy treatment beyond the borders of AEDs. Today, we're holding our very first symposium with Dr. Sumeet Vadera of UC Irvine Neurosurgery and Dr. Louis Manganas of Stony Brook Medicine. We'd be really grateful if you could attend our symposium today at 12 EST. Here's the link: stonybrook.zoom.us/.../99812596562

Hi EE -- Welcome to CWE!

I missed your post about the Symposia. How did it go? Was it recorded?

Best,
Nakamova

Hi EE, welcome to CWE. I missed the symposium, but would be interested in a recording, transcript or summary if available.

I missed it because hubby had shot a nail into a water pipe. We're finishing our basement by ourselves, and he was nailing beams for the ceiling

Back
Top Bottom