Feed the Hungry -- FREE -- With One Click!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Go to http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1 and you can help feed the hungry...pay for mammograms...contribute to child health care...encourage literacy...protect the world's habitats...and assist in animal rescue.

One click will take you to the Hunger Site and the other causes are top tabs you just click on. It's all FREE, paid for by the advertisers and sponsors. And if you shop in their stores (mostly handmade native goods), the charities make even more.

:clap: Thank you for the link :D I have bookmarked it and will ensure it is 'clicked' every day from hereonin :D

It's really a terrific "service." I don't remember who turned me on to it, but I've been clicking first thing every morning for years!

Back
Top Bottom