Finding a new neurologist dealing with VNS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good website to find a neurologist who deals with a VNS in my area? I'm so ticked off at mine, and have been for the last year, that I'm ready to slam the door in his face!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to change any time soon with all the Covid stuff going on but I'm sure going to try!!!!!

I've had success asking people in support groups. Like here! but facebook works too :)

Hi Valeriedl,

One thing you may want to check out is Health Grades. Just type that in and then put your zip code
in along with the type of Dr. you wish to see and it will show you the Drs. that are in your area or up
to 100 miles away and it also shows you there rating. Wishing you only the Best and May God Bless You!

Sue

My sister in law has epilepsy. I don't think her neuro deals with VNS but I'm going to give him a call and see if he might have any suggestions. My neuro really ticked me off even more today. He rescheduled my appt for a day that I'm having tests done and the appt isn't even for him but the nurse practioner/neuro (not sure what she is now) and I hate the woman. They told me that if I wanted to see my actual neuro I wouldn't be able to until January. The last appt was in May and it was over the phone. Made the canceled appt back then. Haven't had an actual office appt with him since last year!

Back
Top Bottom