First Time Poster....long time reader....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy1966

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here. Some of you may recognize me from other epi/vns boards. The tip off is usually the pic of my big ugly dog. :)

I was diagnosed with epilepsy in the fall of 2005 when I thought I had "fallen asleep" while driving.

I have CP and SP seizures. I have never had a grand mal.

I try to keep things upbeat but sometimes I need to vent when I get frustrated.

I live in Maine with my husband, 2 teenagers, 3 dogs, 3 cats, and some fish....not sure how many because they come and go.

I maintain a caringbridge site because it keeps people up to date with what is going on with me and keeps me from having to talk about it all the time. It's also a great place to review past events when I can't remember them clearly.

That's about it.
Hi to the people I haven't met.....and Hi AGAIN to those of you that I know. :)

-Wendy

Welcome Wendy

I know you and that IS one ugly dog! You need to put that avatar up on my site too. LOL!

Hope you're feeling better today. How do you like Mr. B's site? Pretty cool place, huh?

WELCOME to CWE Wendy.
I hope that you make yourself at home.

Hi Wendy, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Nice to see you decided to join the party. :) Make yourself at home here.

*grins*

((((((( Wendy ))))))))

Good to see you over here!
Welcome to CWE!

:rose:

Make yourself a home here!
Now I can do this to you here...

:pfft: :noevil: :paperbag:

:roflmao:

:cheers:

Welcome to CWE. There is no such thing as a BIG ugly dog. Big dogs are so cool. Only those little yapping pretend dogs are ugly.

:roflmao:

I'll admit it. I think she is beautiful. I love big blocky dorky dogs.
And BIG she is. She is 143 pounds and could stand to gain another 10.
She's a big baby who is attached to me like velcro.

It is hard on her when I've been in the hospital. She searches for me continually and when she can't find me she cries at the top of the stairs. My husband says it's the most pitiful noise he's ever heard. Poor lonely pupper. :)

Welcome

to CWE, and that is ONE BIG DOG!!!

OY, better you than me! Don't think I could handle that.......cute in its own way.

You'll like this site a lot. Lots of friendly folk here. Some who know a lot, too, which is great.

Stick around, vent if ya need to. We'll listen, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom