For the depressed

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

joey

New
Reaction score
i always like to feel sorry for myself but i can honestly say its only because im lazy and look for an excuse to lay around. please check out this link

That's a pretty powerful video. Thanks for sharing.

:tup:

Awesome video! Worthy of being watched
many times over!

Wow -- breathtaking. Many thanks.
How can I get the URL of this so I can send it to friends? Thanks again.

Wow.

He knows how to DEFINITELY take your breath away. AMAZING......

Well that was totally humbling.And it brought back some joy I didn't know I lost. Thank you.Teresa

Wow -- breathtaking. Many thanks.
How can I get the URL of this so I can send it to friends? Thanks again.

If you click on the video (but not on the box with the arrow), it should open a new browser window/tab with the Youtube page for the video. You can also send them a link to this forum page if you like.

Thanks Joey

I understand what you mean about making excuses for myself. I have been in that rut the last few weeks. It is so easy to slip into that way of thinking.

Videos like this are great reminders that the best help we are going to get is the help we give ourselves by trying.

Thanks again Joey!

THANKS, Joey.

I've seen the guy on the video on some television show like 20/20 maybe (?).

Cindy

Technique for Depression

I thought this was also interesting. People providing feedback said it works...

very interesting but i am so drained from depression that i cant even move

Back
Top Bottom