for the ladies..... This Says It All

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what they're supposed to do.
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues forget favors.
Careers end.
BUT.........

Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you.

A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by

yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering

you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf,

and waiting with open arms at the valley's end.

Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you...

Or come in and carry you out. Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers, Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life! The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I. When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other. Every day, we need each other still.

:clap:
i didn't write this but agree fully.

me rich? awwww thank you :) when should i be there?

I don't know what I would have done without my sister-in-law, my daughter-in-law, my True friends.
It is a long journey and Everyone needs someone to talk to and share with.
M
ps. My 2 best friends just spent the weekend with me and we had the best time. Laughed, shopped, talked, shopped some more.

any time you want! is there any type you prefer ?

well i do love a good stirfry. am a seafood fanatic as well so quite partial to prawns, veggies, a bit of basmati.... mmmmmm.
if that's not your thing then how 'bout a pasta dish (whole grain pls!) made with sundried tomatoes and some greek salad?
ha i better go grab some breakfast now i'm hungry!
and a glass of red goes well with all that stuff too ;)...........

well i do love a good stirfry. am a seafood fanatic as well so quite partial to prawns, veggies, a bit of basmati.... mmmmmm.
if that's not your thing then how 'bout a pasta dish (whole grain pls!) made with sundried tomatoes and some greek salad?
ha i better go grab some breakfast now i'm hungry!
and a glass of red goes well with all that stuff too ;)...........

haven't gone into stirfry much but as a cook iam willing to try anything .
Good food is like a good book,once you start it its hard to put down.

:ponder: true...... similar to this epilepsy forum i once heard of.......

Back
Top Bottom