Fourth of July

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
It's been a bit quiet in here lately. I've been too busy with work and helping Stacy with her Grandfather's estate to post much myself. But this weekend, I'm taking a break. I plan to get some landscaping done in the back yard.

And on Monday (the 4th of July holiday here in the States), I'm planning on grilling outside with the neighbors and setting up some chairs in the front yard to watch the city's firework's display from the park 3 blocks over. I've got to find our mosquito repellent though...

Anyone else looking forward to this weekend?

Bernard,
It's Canada day weekend here and lots of fireworks here too. (July 1st)

HAPPY 4th of July.

Randy

Happy Canada Day Randy!

We just stay home and barbeque these days. Usually, a few friends drop by. We used to go to the local 4th of July parade but stopped going once they wouldn't allow us to ride our horses in the parade anymore and the tourists discovered it. The tourists are the real problem. We're such a little town and it seems like every tourist in the world has decided that this is the place to see small town New England celebrate the 4th. Besides, for us, the big celebration is on the 6th. It's our wedding anniversary (31 years).

We had a nice day yesterday. We played in the pool with our boys, grilled burgers with the neighbors (mine was soy/veggie) and watched the city's fireworks display from our driveway.

Our subdivision was packed with the park overflow traffic, but there were no problems that I noticed (with drunkards/hooligans).

All in all, it was a very enjoyable birthday celebration.

Back
Top Bottom