fresh meat

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

djlo45

New
Reaction score
I hope some of u guys can help me some. I know im not alone but I feel so so so alone. im the olny person I know with epilepsy and it weighs on my mind a lot. never though of looking online until I stumbled upon this site:e:

Hi djlo45, everyone feels alone when they first come here. That will go away and you will make friends.

This forum was made by Bernard out of love for his wife Stacy. That love permeates throughout the whole forum.

How many seizures do you have? What meds are you on? When were you first diagnosed?

Again, welcome!! Keep a Positive Attitude.

Back
Top Bottom