From stress to happiness

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Pingu

Stalwart
Reaction score
So a long awaited thing finally happened today!

My partner and I will be moving in with each other. On Friday, we submitted an application for a rental property near where I grew up in Sydney. Today, the real estate agent rang me to let me know that we were successful in getting the property.

I'm stoked because it also means that I can finally get the Macaw I have been dreaming about since I was a kid.

Absolutely thrilled about it. We pick up the keys this weekend

That’s great Pingu
So I’m guessing you aren’t moving (from memory the position was in SA) now you didn’t get that position 🤷‍♀️.
But that being said moving can be stressful by itself so good luck and hope it’s not too stressful.

That’s great Pingu
So I’m guessing you aren’t moving (from memory the position was in SA) now you didn’t get that position 🤷‍♀️.
But that being said moving can be stressful by itself so good luck and hope it’s not too stressful.

The SA move has been postponed for a bit, at least until this Coronavirus stuff calms down. We ended up making the decision to stay in Sydney as a test to see how things go with us together full time.

Makes it easier for us if something does happen, plus I'm moving to live near my mum and family so it works really well

I lose track of what's happening with the rules of each state 😂.
But correct me if I'm wrong NSW /Vic are the only 2 borders open?

I lose track of what's happening with the rules of each state 😂.
But correct me if I'm wrong NSW /Vic are the only 2 borders open?

Yeah, that's it however I was able to get an exemption to enter SA for work and housing searches.

I'm right on the nsw/Vic border so we're OK to go over the border but it's still weird because each state has different restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom