Fun For The Whole Family! QWOP!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
lol OMG, I just discovered this game and HAD to share this with you guys. You may love me, or you may hate me. but seriously, get your family around the computer and try this. We tried for an hour and my sister got the farthest at 17.7 by making some crab walk splits movement. We laughed so hard.

So try it out and post your high score below and let me know what you think!

http://www.primarygames.com/arcade/skill/qwop/index.htm

warning, there are no flashing lights, but it can be frustrating lol. Its like trying to get someone with no ligaments who is drunk to run by yelling out which muscle to use! lol

HA HA! 100.1 meters! couldnt figure out the jumping bit though. lol fell off the screen!

I've not got any further than a metre without doing a faceplant lol! On my first attempt i actually keeled over backwards!

lol i can't get jpast 1.8 but am gonna have my daughter play after she does her homework....lol Thanks for putting this up!

lol we tried for so long last night, and then I had a second here at work and I just somehow ended up in like a lunge position and figured out how to use one foot to drag the other foot behind! They put a hurdle in there later too! dont worry it can be knocked over to make it easier. lol

Back
Top Bottom