fundraising

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

stace

New
Reaction score
hey,
since finding out i have epilepsy ive been trying to do something positive, i took up running to channel stress anger n every other emotion you go through when suffering from the ups n downs of e. I've done 2 races already this yr and they have been tough as my e has been effecting me pretty bad. My next 10 will my 20th of may in manchester where i really want to run a gd time, im running to raise money for epilepsy society theyre a great charity, also i want to raise awareness as found people attitudes toward the condition very negative

I would love if you could share my fudraising site with every1 any donations are greatly recieved but also by sharing the site your helping people awareness and also helping people understand there are charities that can help.

thanks

http://www.justgiving.com/staceraces
if you could sponcer it would be amazing :D

Hey stace
Fair play to you,what an exellent way to raise money and more impotrantly awareness for seizurwe off all kinds,your very brave.I could neverrun that in a month off Sundays!!! Ill be sponsering you as soon as the wages go in the bank,i hope others do to.Really proud off ya,let us know how you get on please!!!

awww thanks so much neil it means so much, i thought it was the perfect way to focus my atttention on helping every1 whos in a similar position, the charities have been great and always gd to know there are other people and ur not alone. plus with more tests and my e being difficult atm gives me more determination to get out n raise money :)

thanks agen and of couse i will let u no how it goes :D

hey so im in manchester ready for sundays 10k feeling gd about it hopefully raise lots of aweaness dress as a giant pink fairy lol if any one can spare any small amount for sponceship wld be so amazing as we all no epilepsy are such gd charities, helping support us but rarely get the support in funds needed and i think most ppl agree if it help to change just one persons attitude toward epilepsy it worth it.

http://www.justgiving.com/staceraces
thanks
stace
xx

Hope the race goes well stace!

so i did it 1hr 14 mins was hard going felt a bit poorly n slightly injured but i finish n got my medal also got interviewed so hopefully raised abit of awareness 2 :)

stace
xx

Congrats, what a super thing to do!

Back
Top Bottom