Gender and suicidality prediction in epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Here is an article I found interesting. It only worries me more, tho, about Jeff attempting suicide.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051010085822.htm

I'm hoping that this 5-HTP can work a miracle for Jeff. He will start using it along with some other suggested vitamins as soon as they arrive in the mail. (Please oh please oh please be the answer we are looking for!)

suicide! No Way Jose!

Sorry It's taken me so long to get to you guys. I've been really busy. Ok look... I read the artical on suicide. Yes. I've had several bouts of depression and a few times where I've considered what the world would be like without me. Now! If that happens, I remember many of the times I sat back and thought..."ya' know, I was put here for a reason, and DAMMIT I'm going to fulfill my destiny... which is NOT to die." Reconsider, even though it may seem like a good idea at the time, know that it's NOT!

Love, Stace

Back
Top Bottom