Getting ready for stroll

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
We've been very busy getting ready for our annual stroll for Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder which takes place on May 17. I am hoping to double our numbers from last year, which doubled from the previous year. Last year we started putting people on our posters and I think that helped to bring more walkers. Last year was in memory of my daughter and this year it is in honor of a man that had the brain surgery in 1991 and has been seizure free since. He has a wonderful story and is so excited that he was chosen.

If there is anyone that lives close to Janesville, WI please come walk with us, I would love to meet you. You can PM me if you would like more information.

Good luck with the walk. I am sure it is a heart felt event.

Thank you Robin. Just like everyone that has been affected by E, I am driven by the passion.

Sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I'm a bit outside of your area.

Back
Top Bottom