Getting to know you!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

New
Reaction score
Hellow everyone! it wil be nice hereing about your experances as well.

John :hi5:

Hi John, welcome to the forum. :hello:

:hello: John

Glad you've stopped by!

:D

Just kick back and make yourself
a home and YES - feet are allowed
on the coffee tables here! Only rules
is --- you've gotta clean up after
yourselves! We don't have any maids
here!

Kidding!

:lol:

HI John: Welcome to the board !!!!!! NIce Meeting you!!!!!!!!

I have epilepsy 41 yrs since I am 11 yrs old. 2 yrs ago I ran out of meds and I turned to
homeopathy to control my szs and it did it beautifully. I was down to 1 tab of mysoline
and my homeopathy med. Than I started to get toxic on the mysoline and I wanted so badly to get off the mysoline. I read about the Gard diet and I started on it after a week I dropped the last tab of mysoline. It feels great!!!!!! Have any questions? Feel free to ask me or pm .

Riva

:hello: John

Glad you've stopped by!

:D

Just kick back and make yourself
a home and YES - feet are allowed
on the coffee tables here! Only rules
is --- you've gotta clean up after
yourselves! We don't have any maids
here!

Kidding!

:lol:

Welcome John, just remember, Brain gets the BeanBag chair!

Hello John,
Glad you stopped by. Welcome, I'm a mom of a 19 yr. old son who has nocturnal grand mal seizures. The few day seizures he's had are what the doctor has told us to be as breakthrough seizures.
Marian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom