Greetings

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Stuart Palm, and I am not exactly epileptic. I am sure there are many out there who have related seizure conditions that are not described directly as epilepsy and I fall in that category. I have a brain full of cavernomas and I am not sure if thats spelled correctly. Cavernomas are brain malformations consisting of veins and such. I have something like nine of them, well one was removed, so perhaps eight. I had one removed a year and a half ago via brain surgery because it caused grand mal seizures so bad I dislocated both my shoulders. I am on Keppra, and they just let me start driving again. If there is anyone out there going through that great fear of pre-brain surgery or the general anxiety of will I have another seizure, my heart goes out to you.

On a lighter note, I am a corporate and private entertainer. I do a feats of the human mind show, during the show I demonstrate the ability to memorize an entire magazine, I demonstrate the psycometric powers alla Sherlock Homes, and I do a thought reading demonstration. Loads of fun. If anyone is having memory troubles, I have loads of advice. Best of wishes to all. Don't let these conditions get you down. We are all valuable parts of this great universe. Stuart

Hi Stuart, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Memorize a magazine, eh? It's not Playboy is it? :roflmao:

Bernard....?
I saw how some guy was able to learn the order of about 5 stacks of cards. Amazing.

Welcome Stuart! I am a bit curious why your malformations do not fall into the area of Epilepsy? I sure wish I had your abilities.

:pop:

:hello: Stuart

We can be really goofballs in here as you
can see, welcome to CWE, and glad to have
you here! We're always opened to learning from
each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom