Happy [Belated] Birthday FedUp!!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, one day late! πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
So sorry you spent the day in cardiac rehab -- please celebrate properly when you are able: πŸŽ‚

Nakamova

Thanks for the good wishes and its really not a day late like you said I am making today my birthday. So thank you.

Thanks Porkette its been one of those days you enjoy.

Happy birthday FedUp. I hope you enjoy some sunshine. :)

Thanks Bernard, I wish there was some sunshine. Still enjoyed myself.

Happy Birthday! :cool: Another trip around the sun. It's going to be a great year.

CathyAnn31

Thank you CathyAnn31, not sure about the trip around the sun its a nice idea however. Thanks for wishing me a good year, I hope it is as well mind you in saying that its not off to a great start.

PamelaParker

Thank you PamelaParker. Once you come here you are among friends and you are not as new.

Back
Top Bottom