Happy Birthday Fedup

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Fedup,
Hope you have a good day

:bday::wave:
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Fedup!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope everyone spoils you and treats you like a king..... just sit on your butt and get brought food, rubs, and anything else you desire hehe!!! you deserve it friend.
hmmmm... may i ask which birthday or are ya keepin' it secret? :)

Thank you everybody it was a good day and I like being 21 again just like my wife. Thank you all.

Thanks Jackier and remember there is always room for more.

Hope you have a super birthday Liam! Your present is on its way:
42w7.jpg

Happy Birthday Fedup! Congrats on another trip around the sun. :D. Here's to many more.

Nakamova

Thank you so much that is the nicest present I have ever got. I am looking in the post for it.

CathyAnn31

Thank you for the well wishes.

2ndchances

Thank you very much. It was a quite day but nice.

:bday:How did I miss this one!

Sorry I'm late... HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!

nicholas:)

Thank you my Friend, I nearly missed it myself.

Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a great day so far, sorry I missed it :)

SlimBlue

Thanks SlimBlue it was quite but I enjoyed it. Thanks for the thought.

Back
Top Bottom