Happy Birthday Nakamova

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Eli

Stalwart
Reaction score
:bday2:

Happy Birthday!

And thank you for all of the support, info and links you provide. You are amazing!!!!

You are awesome nak and really make this forum what it is. Hope u have an awesome birthday. :)

Happy Birthday Nak.
Hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday Nakamova,

Can’t tell you/express how much you have meant to me since I joined CWE.

Your warmth, care and knowledge surround us like a (kid’s favorite) comfy blanket! You are so greatly appreciated.

Hope u get spoilt rotten today :)

Happy birthday Nakamova :bday:. I haven't been around here long but would definitely echo everything said above. You are so knowledgeable, helpful and matter of fact. Have a great day!

Happpy birthday Nak!

I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you so much for all the advice and suppport since i joined here :)

Sorry I'm late to the party but Happy Birthday to you! You who give so much to us all...

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Nak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! My big day is just starting. (Though I did a little celebrating ahead of time on the weekend.) Should be a pretty mellow day, dinner with friends tonight. Hope y'all can come!

Let the celebrating commence! Enjoy a wonderful birthday and make sure you indulge even if it is going to be a mellow day! Do something you truly enjoy.
Have a great dinner! Happy birthday!

Have a great day and a wonderful dinner party this evening!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:bday2: Nakamova Happy Birthday

I hope you have a good day, enjoy dinner. Remember behave yourself, no wild stories, (only joking, more the merrier).

:bday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope your have a great day... and thanks for all you do.

I almost did'nt check the forum tonight. I would have missed wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom