Happy Birthday Nakamova

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nak,
I hope you have a great birthday.

OHMIGOD today's nak's birthday?!

nak HAPPY BIRTHDAY (ha whatever age) GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
this site wouldn't be the same (even close) without you we love you!!!!

;) enjoy that glass of wine............

Thanks y'all! Technically it's not my birthday yet (not in my time zone), but since CQ is a 14 hours ahead she's gotten the party started early. Oh well, guess I'll have to stop working and break out the champagne. Hope my boss doesn't mind....

haha nice try i know you're your own boss!!! :) :) :)

and i understand from being one myself that there's usually no issue when it's time to celebrate... have fun you 30-year-old ;)

I'm so excited -- it's my 19th anniversary of my 30th birthday. My "boss" actually let me start celebrating a few days ago, and I plan to keep the festivities going for at least a week. WooHoo! Orgy at Nakamova's!

:bday: A very happy Birthday Nakamova and I hope you really enjoy it. :bday2::wave::wave::bday2::cake:

OHMIGOD today's nak's birthday?!

nak HAPPY BIRTHDAY (ha whatever age) GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
this site wouldn't be the same (even close) without you we love you!!!!
:agree: Qtown,

This site wouldn't be the same with out Nak.

As Nak said since I am in the future I usually like to start the party early :pfft:

I'm so excited -- it's my 19th anniversary of my 30th birthday. My "boss" actually let me start celebrating a few days ago, and I plan to keep the festivities going for at least a week. WooHoo! Orgy at Nakamova's!

haha lmao NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH! you were going to have it at your house all along!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Yes, the FIRST orgy will be here (hurry, before it gets too chilly to skinnydip), but it's definitely an ongoing and Moveable Fest. The orgy moves to qtowngirl's next...

yeahhhhhhhh!!! that's a great idea ;)

i'll do it on my 10th anniversary of my 20th!! i like how you think!

Happy birthday Nak! :D It seems like you're having a wonderful day already so hopefully it just keeps on rolling swell!

Hope you got lots of amazing presents and stuff. ;) Soap (my Sheltie dog) says happy birthday too with a fuzzy snuggle!

Happy Birthday Lady. :). I hope this upcoming year is even better then the last.

Well......... today IS the DAY, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nak!

Wow, What can I say that hasn't been said already?

I do hope you have a good birthday today.

Well, I hope you are having a wonderful day and party!
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

Back
Top Bottom