Happy Birthday to Stacy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
The forum didn't report today as her birthday because it wasn't in the database when we moved to the new forum software. In any event, today is her birthday and we're going out tonight to celebrate.

:bday2: :bday: :dancing2: :wave: :dancing2: :bday: :bday2:

Happy Birthday Stacy

Wishing You A Year Full Of Love, Laughter & Good Health!!!!!!!!!

Riva

happy-birthday7.gif

happy-birthday.jpg

birthday.jpg

whatcake.jpg

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the thoughts and wishes. I wish I could sing Happy Birthday to myself.... I wish I could sing.

Happy Birthday Stacy.

I hope you have a nice day.

008.gif

Hope you had an awesome day, Stacy! May you have many, many more!

:rose:

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I DID have a good one. I got to go to dinner with my family (Brother, Dad, Mom(Step), Uncle, Sister (#12), Bern, Adam, Allen and Patrick (Nephew)) and ate at Chuey's. THey're having their green chili fest this month. yum!

Back
Top Bottom