Happy Easter

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a Happy 'Seizure Free' Easter from Aussie Land.

2iqe8pc.jpg

Thank you CQ:) AND A very happy Easter to you as well.

Here's wishing all of You a Happy Easter with many more to come.
God Bless All of You!

Sue

My mum would love this pic, she adores Koala's!

Happy Easter for those still in Monday, for the rest of us, happy clearance sale chocolate egg day!

:p Thank you. I do hope your Easter was a good one as well! Mine was very good... friend of mine had dog treats in the plastic Easter egg shell, 50 of them hidden in his yard with two labs going crazy finding them.

:p Thank you. I do hope your Easter was a good one as well! Mine was very good... friend of mine had dog treats in the plastic Easter egg shell, 50 of them hidden in his yard with two labs going crazy finding them.
That sounds awesome Cadsji but like fun to see, I love dogs and labs are awesome dogs .

My Easter was quite, my neuro increased one of my meds last Monday so I’m adjusting to that. Had a couple of seizures over the weekend which knocked me about so I spent yesterday resting on the couch all day.

Back
Top Bottom