Happy Holidays Everyone!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
I'm starting my end-of-year vacation tomorrow morning, so sending warm wishes tonight to the CWE family. I hope everyone has a joyous rocking holiday! :)

Hope you have a good Christmas break Nak.
It’s our last day tomorrow but we only work until 12.30pm then I think the boys will probably stay behind for drinks with the boss. I don’t drink and don’t have much to do with the boys at work so will just get my work done then go home.

We have a big break off as we don’t go back until the 9th of January.

Here's wishing all of You a Merry Christmas!
I have one more day of school then vacation until Jan 2nd. I will be spending Christmas Eve with my in laws and Christmas day at home.

Have a Great time everyone and May God Bless You!

Sue

Merry Christmas/holidays everyone. I hope 2019 brings you all good fortune and health.

Happy holidays everyone!
I don't know about y'all, but the year sure flew by for me.

Happy holidays everyone!
I don't know about y'all, but the year sure flew by for me.

Happy holidays Cathy
Christmas day afternoon here in Ozzie land and I have to agree the year flew by. One blink and it was gone :pfft:

Back
Top Bottom