Happy Saint Patricks Day

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing everybody a very happy St Patrick's day, have a good day and be careful.

Happy St Patties day to all, time to throw some corned beef and cabbage in the pot.

In Ireland, do people really get pinched for not wearing green?

CathyAnn31

Pinched no, but you do get told off. Of course first tap is on you and keep a wheelchair handy.

CathyAnn31

The wheelchair is to help you get home tomorrow.

In Ireland, do people really get pinched for not wearing green?

not unless want slapping.I think they do it in NY more.I lived in Belfast for short time Wrked place called Paddys Place St patrics day real hooli unless bladdered on the floor,good days caught me first head lice saw first bed bugs

CQ:)

Thank you CQ:) I hope you enjoyed yourself as well.

Enjoying my coned beef, cabbage and potatoes! Éirinn go Brách

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Fedup and to everyone else!

March 17th just happens to coincide with an official Boston holiday ("Evacuation Day"), so Boston city workers get the day off. Not me -- I've been working hard making some Irish Cream (whiskey, heavy cream, chocolate syrup, other good stuff) to bring to a St. Patty's Day party this Saturday. Looking forward to the traditional boiled dinner...

CQ:)

Thank you CQ:) I hope you enjoyed yourself as well.
It isn't such a big event here so just another day.
It is however also my eldest brothers birthday on St Patricks day, he was 48 Yesterday

A belated happy, Saint Patrick's day, hope everybody was safe and had fun.

Back
Top Bottom