Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Just like to wish each and every one a very Happy and safe St. Patrick's day, an old saying but still used in parts is, St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.

Even though you might go out remember "Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin" There is no fireplace like your own fireplace. Have a good time everybody.

masterjen

Thank you for that but I cannot break a promise if I do not make it. :rolleyes:

Rottenecards_54471060_8m5qkvn6k4.png

Have a good one too Fedup!

Go ahead and say you will too just cross your fingers behind your back when you do. This way if you don't then you can say you weren't actually telling the truth. (don't know if you have that saying over there?)

What do I do if I don't have a fire place? Can I come share yours? :ponder:

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.
Ha! Summer will never arrive. With the three inches of snow we got on Saturday we set a new record for total winter snowfall (108.6") in the area. And more snow is expected Friday and next week.:(

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Saturday, with Irish-American friends who serve up a traditional boiled dinner (corned beef, cabbage, potatoes). And a bit of Irish whiskey for dessert.

I hope everyone else has a fine St. Patrick's day too. Fedup, stay out of trouble.

Aw, Nak, you can always come visit. Hawaiian airlines is running specials right now, target marketed right at you east coasters. Just sayin'.....

And here I was whining about the fact that it's partly cloudy today so I can't work on my tan. Sitting here in shorts in a house that has no fireplace or central heating system for that matter. Such a wimp. I know.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!

Ha! Summer will never arrive. With the three inches of snow we got
on Saturday we set a new record for total winter snowfall (108.6") in the area. And more
snow is expected Friday and next week.:(

You could always sell it like this guy.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/25/us/massachusetts-man-selling-snow-feat/

Aw, Nak, you can always come visit. Hawaiian airlines is running specials right now, target marketed right at you east coasters. Just sayin'.....

And here I was whining about the fact that it's partly cloudy today so I can't work on my tan. Sitting here in shorts in a house that has no fireplace or central heating system for that matter. Such a wimp. I know.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!

Can I come to? I might have to do a cross country train ride & cruise first to get there.
But I do have a possible job I can get. It's nothing flashy but it's a good line of work.

Big T’s Shrimp Truck
http://tastyislandhawaii.com/2014/03/02/big-ts-shrimp-truck/

I'd be working for Teila Tuli / Taylor Wily (Kamekona on Hawaii Five-0) :)

Packing my bags to go visit AlohaBird!!

Liam, right back atcha. Dallas always has a huge St Pattys Day parade. You'd be proud. :)

As for me, for some reason folks are always thinking I'm Irish with my red hair and fair skin. I'm 1/2 English and 1/2 Czech. :)

Not a corned beef and cabbage girl though..lol.

There's a couple of people in my life who are Irish... So very genuine & had been through some grief with the housing stuff.

Enjoy!

You come and share my fireplace if you want and more than welcome. Its an old saying but true "there is no fireplace like your own" basically means that is where you find the family around the fireplace.

We should have a midwinter "E-Fest" or something here. That would be fun.
Perhaps the long-awaited CWE orgy...

Nakamova

You are more than welcome anytime, just no snow please.

In Ireland do you get pinched for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day or is it a silly U.S. custom?

CathyAnn31

No offense taken and I think its weird as well and a bit over the top. Green Water??

Back
Top Bottom