Happy Thanksgiving

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
HI Folks,

I know it's a few days away but I want to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great time with your family and friends.
I want you to know that I am Thankful for each and everyone of you here all of you have been a great friend and a big help to me each and everyday.

God Bless All of You,

Sue

:agree:
I hope everyone has happy, healthy holidays ahead.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving greeting. Think I will stay home and fix a nice steak.

Cheers Sue. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays. I hope you all enjoy the day as much as I do.

Jealous have pumpkin pie.i tried get Libby tin pumpkin pie impossible.first time ever had one was thanks giving in America .Just small thought what or who you thanking

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We'll be spending it with my mother & my sister's family. They live about 15 miles from us.

Back
Top Bottom