happy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
Today we recived our tax check!!:clap:
NOW FINALLY i can look for a place for my family to move to we have to be out on the 29 of this month give or take a few days..... takes alot of stress off me thank god! now i just have to find some place....:):ponder:

Last edited:
That is awesome! We got ours back 2 weeks ago, but that is becasue we did them the night we got DH's tax papers from work.

Good Luck finding a place. I know how hard that can be

*blush* I still need to do our taxes.....Ok...I'm a procrastinator...I admit it. :)

today at 1pm we have an appointment to go look at a house my husband found its only 850. a month... same size as the one we are in now only has two bed rooms though.... the house we are in now though is 1,500 a month...... pray for us this other home is in town which would im hoping will be better..... im not to drive for 6 weeks because of meds change over so being in town would be nice... also the schools are better for the kids..

lol skillefer all i did was organize our receipts which took two hours (not to long) receipts from 06, 07,& 08 all in one big box :ponder: lol my husband did the rest online....

love
angel

thank you!
this house is close to my neuros office and the hosptial on google maps it looks like i could walk to the doctors.... also is close to the mall... at The Bon Marche lancome makeup counter one of the managers asked me if id be intrested in a job that was about a year ago when i couldnt drive.... maybe i can go in there again when im feeling better and talk to her again....

the Carbamazepine must be helping my moods because im starting to feel better Ive only been on it for two days though... the neuro has me taking cal + vit D now he says its important to take while on the Carbamazepine.... he said i dont really need to take the b6 now just to keep taking multi vit & mag n stuff

Last edited:
That's good news to hear!
Glad it's all going your way!

:woot:

we looked at the house its nice & three bedrooms not two..... should find out by i think Wednesday if we get it..... the manager seems nice.... I got kinda embarrassed though because my husband brought up me having Epilepsy she asked me how did you get that? lol

anyways turned red had a little anxiety attack and tried to explain.....blah..... shes nice at least her husband is a police officer which is cool we wont have to worry about being robbed haha (although my rottie/mastiff i think can handle an intruder ) the neighborhood looks seems ok.....im not used to living in the city though it will be a change.....

I pray that all goes well Angel. :) The one nice thing about cities is that so much is within walking or bike riding distance. :)

thank you everyone.... yes, it will be nice as i cant drive for 6 weeks or longer because i wont drive if im not feeling well.

bike riding i can do if we get that rental.... where i live now, town is about 15 miles its a small town and the larger city is about 45 miles away..... id rather move to the bigger city... there is nothing for the kids to do here..... they are hitting teenage years so i think the bigger city is also better for them...

love
angel

I'll give em a pluck! right between the eyes;)

WE GOT THE HOUSE OMG!!!!! the guy called i guess we sign papers Monday!! AND i dont have to get rid of my dogs WOO! the guy was more worried about our kids lol (TEEN's):ponder::roflmao:

finally!!!

I am excited for you. I hope the new house brings health and a brighter outlook for you.

I'm excited.. except i cant stop my neck from pulling to the right now it looks funny lol . oh well they are my parents age and probably wont care... sometime today we go to sign the paper work...

Back
Top Bottom