Has anyone tried Nasonex to help them sleep better?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I got a free sample of Nasonex from the Dr. today. For about two years I have had trouble breathing through my nose when I am trying to sleep. It takes me an hour to fall asleep these days. I used to take Benadryl at night which worked to clear my nose up but the Benadryl also caused me to have seizures that I would have never had had I not taken the Benadryl. I also made an appointment with the allergy Dr to get tested to see if I will end up needing to get allergy shots.

My suggestion.... take it for what it is worth.... build up your immune system so that your own body can fight off the allergens without medication. Your body is designed to do that. It is a compromised immune system that is causing your difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom