Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Travis 71

New
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Travis. New here! just looking around. Helps to read other posts to see that you're not alone on the journey! always looking for insight and ways to make it go smoother.

Hey Travis welcome to CWE! Make yourself at home. :)

Cheers!
Nak

! ! ! WELCOME TO CWE Travis ! ! !

Travis,
Make yourself at home! Feel free to ask any questions you may have about E. We(members of CWE) want to help anyone we can if they are having questions about E. We will be using our own experience having E to do this. There are MANY, MANY years of experience available to you on CWE to answer any questions you may have! :ponder:

acshuman

Welcome Travis! Were you in Epilepsy Foundation of America eCommunities? I remember someone named Travis on that website. Just wondering if you're the same person. There are a number of us who switched to CWE.

Hi Travis,
Welcome to CWE! I was also wondering if you were on the Epilepsy Foundation of America eCommunities? I was there just like Music36. Everyone here has been a great
friend and help to me and I've learned a lot even though I've had epilepsy for 45 yrs. now. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

I was also on Epilepsy Foundation of America eCommunities, like Music36 & Porkette. I used the same name.

Back
Top Bottom