Hello from a newbie!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi out there. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I've been searching the web for info about epilepsy and found this board. I've never thought about joining a board before, but after reading through some posts, I'm happy I did. I just want to say thanks to everyone for the support you offer eachother here.

Do you have epilepsy?

Welcome to the forum. :hello:

Re:

Hi! I don't have epilepsy just trying to understand more about this condition. An ex- boyfriend of mine suffered from it

OK, well the depth and breadth of the epilepsy experience covers a pretty vast spectrum from afterthought to life crushing debilitation. Feel free to ask questions as you like.

Great Epilepsy Video

I was doing some research and I found this site called realhealth.tv which has a great video. Even though I am a new member, I think everyone here would really like watching this film b/c it was really nice hearing and watching someone talk about their difficulties and how they cope. I wanted to share this with everyone here, hoping It would help you guys too. Here’s the link http://www.realhealth.tv/site.html?goto=7&vid=54&vo=4

Back
Top Bottom