Hello - I love this community site!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
My name is Adrienne and I really love this site. I've been a part of various support groups and online communities for people with epilepsy in past years - but this one rocks! Really looking forward to sharing some recipes and learning from you (and maybe someone will benefit from my experience, too).

peace and love:rose:

Hello Adrienne - Welcome to our dinner party.
As you can tell we love it here too. Bernard build a wonderful home where we can mingle and put our feet up. Many different opinions, but we keep it civil and interesting. We share recipes and approaches, experiences and frustrations. It is wonderful to be around others that share similar vocabulary.

I love your location. We use to live in the bay area. Lucas Valley to be exact. I miss it.

Join in the conversation. We look forward to hearing your experiences.

Hi Adrienne --

This is a great site, a super community of people with all sorts of experience and info to share. Welcome!

Best,
Nakamova

Back
Top Bottom