Hello, I'm New to CWE

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

XxBlaqkxX

Stalwart
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am new to CWE.

I was a little disappointed to find that the Epilepsy society seemed to take down their forums in favor of social media, which I don't use so I searched for somewhere new and I am glad to be here with you all.

Welcome to CWE! Take my word I've been on many different epilepsy forums but this is the best
and it's lasted the longest. Everyone here has been a great help to me and I've learned a lot.
Wishing Only The Best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Welcome to CWE! Take my word I've been on many different epilepsy forums but this is the best
and it's lasted the longest. Everyone here has been a great help to me and I've learned a lot.
Wishing Only The Best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Glad to know! Thank you, Sue :)

Hello & welcome to CWE! I also used the Epilepsy Society and was upset when they changed formats. This is the best group I've found since then.

Hi
I’m a transplant from the e-society site as well.
I found nothing but kindness here.😇

Hello and nice to meet you!

You're going to find a lot of great people here!

... take down their forums in favor of social media ...

<shakes fist at the sky>
<yells>Facebook!!!!!
</shakes fist at sky>

Welcome to CWE. There is still a corner of the internets here where you can talk about sensitive things with however much anonymity you desire.

Back
Top Bottom