Hello to my new Community!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvexy

New
Reaction score
Hello I just signed up to this forum today. I am looking foward in getting some insights from people who experience the same problems that I have. I have had seizures for 40 years and I am still researching it. I have not found a cure yet. I happened across this site doing research today because I had another seizure yesterday at work. So, I went ahead and signed up. I take carbamazepine 200 Mg which on Tue, Thurs and Sun I take 5 tablets and the remaining days I take 6. I used to take phenobarbitol but, I had horrible mood swings I finally got off that med, but since then now I have seizures every month. So, today I am at home resting and researching and will go back to work this coming tuesday.
Have a great day Duvexy.

Duvexy - Welcome to CWE
We have many great articles that will keep you reading all summer, with ideas for alternatives that just might be what you are looking for.

My daughters recent story is linked below:

Welcome Duvexy
Wishing you the best with finding a cure to be seizure free .
Enjoy all support here
Cheryl

Hi Duvexy, welcome to the forum. :hello:

There is a lot of information posted in the forums. You can use the search function (see link at top of page), tag cloud (see box of words/links on the home page) or best forum threads page to find topics of interest quickly.

Welcome Duvexy!...

Very nice to meet you!

Peace
Speber
:rock:

Welcome to the Forum Duvexy!
I hope you find all of the info you need on this board. You will meet alot of nice people, I did. It is nice to meet you and Goodluck! :)

Welcome to CWE.

:cheers:

Sit down and relax for awhile. We always have room for new visitors. I hope you find many answers here. We also mix in a little humor, because many of us believe laughter is great medicine.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom