Help me? What worked for you - natural & lifestyle?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Caboose2

New
Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't posted here before, but I need your input and I hope you can help.

I had the first tonic clonic I've had in 6 years 2 weeks ago. I'm in my last year of medical school specializing in natural medicine... almost made it!

I've been writing a book on the natural treatments of epilepsy - some with firm science, some traditional therapies from various countries based in history. When we're talking about seizures, I'll take what works.

So what's worked for you? It would help me a lot if you would tell me your story - the type of epilepsy you've been labeled with and what you use to avoid seizures, be it lifestyle, nutrition, herbs, breathwork, etc. I'm collecting stories because it means a lot to hear from you - more than any scientific publication - and together, we can tell the rest of the millions with epilepsy what's been tried and true with natural therapies.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate your insight.

Caboose.

Hi Caboose,

Many members have already told their stories or are still continuing to tell their stories in various threads throughout the forum. I'd suggest searching around the History Book forum and contacting any members directly whose story you'd like to include in your book.

Thanks!

Thanks for the links! I don't mean to be redundant.

Interesting signature line, Bernard. I happen to be going to my shift in an hour where we treat patients with neurofeedback. I'm seriously considering specializing in it... although this depends if I can get about 12 grand to buy the equipment!

Caboose.

Back
Top Bottom