Hey my old CWE friends!!! Love from qtown!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
Nakamova, Fedup, CQ, masterjen, Cint, CathyAnn31, Petero, MuayThaiFighter... apologies to anyone I've forgotten, I entirely blame my hippo (what is left of it anyway) :rock:

How is everyone?? Thank you all again for the great conversation and support starting in 2011, this forum mentally saved me after learning I needed surgery. Especially to my best E friend and pillar 2ndchances (Mel). Many of you will remember her, she is 5.5 years post-op and completely seizure free, as well as newly married and happy as ever. Thanks to CWE her and I met and went through surg together... it's weird how you join a group one day and it changes your life forever. We've traveled across the country to see each other a number of times, and she made part of her honeymoon in August, all the way from Toronto, to see me.

Hoping you're all as seizure free as possible and life is as good as it can be.

Hugs, Nat.

1,962 days TC-free, and provincial fundraiser for the Vancouver General Hospital Epilepsy Clinic

Hi Qtown

Great to see you back and you are going well :rock:
My seizures have been like a roller coaster lol, had an increase this year due to stress mainly at work. So after seeing my neuro in August I changed my hours at work which has worked. I haven’t had a complex partial in the day since July which is huge for me :rock:
I see my neuro again in 2 weeks so be interesting to see what he says :pop:

I’m not as active on the forums as I was but I have made some great friends on this forum and an Aussie one I used to go on. This friend also had surgery at the same hospital as me, she has been a great help to me over the years since my surgery. We live on opposite sides of the country so only time we see each other is if we happen to be at the hospital at the same times.

Hey QT! terrific news that you are doing well, and that Mel is too. :)

[emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]
Loving to hear that you’re doing well and hanging in there babe.
My own regularity back on this board has been a-kilter a bit but I’m also transitioning from surgery still, but going from once a month to now a year since surgery and then another one about a month after that one... but yadda yadda yadda it’s great to see you back on here in a refreshed manner like so but what can I say I don’t know - my love to you as well as to everyone on here
[emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji851]
I have some photos of surgery scars if you’d like to see them - my pet staples

QT! So good to hear from you! Hope 2ndchances pops in too but if she doesn’t, tell her hello from me.

Thanks for that qT. I love reading stories about people who realized some positive benefits from CWE.

Its good to hear from you QT and that things are going good, I hope its only gets better for you. You should drop by more often.

Bernard

You need to know there are not some benefits but a lot of benefits to be had at C.W.E. I for one can see the benefits.

Hiya, Nat!!

Great to "see" you here :) So happy things are going well for you. Have you had any communication with Dr. T. since she left? How are things with our new Dr. M? Send me a PM; would be great to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom