Hi all!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggie

New
Reaction score
hi all, I have just been reading some of the posts here from various members, everyone has a different story to tell! This is only my second post on here ( "my Epilepsy surgery!" was the first ) & I would like to answer everyone individually, but I don't know where to start! I would love to chat to anyone at all!
A little about my situation, I am a mother of 7 Children ( yes 7! ) who range in ages from 26 down to 7 ( boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl! ) & I am a grandmother of 3 adorable boys!! 2 of my children are married (the eldest 2) 1 is overseas ( Germany ), 1 is at uni becoming a teacher & 3 are still
living at home! At last I am looking at going back to work ( its been 25 years at home) after my surgery & all is well!!

:shock:

My two boys are just about all I can handle at times. My hat's off to you for raising seven children!

Feel free to reply to any existing thread in the forum and respond to people as you run across a topic of interest. It usually works better to keep a conversation flowing within a thread than by starting new threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom